Thursday, August 25, 2005

First Day

Well since people want to know how the first day went. I can tell you now that it has come and gone. I will start off by saying that this semester should be a breeze (assuming I put forth any effort). I have the class about getting to know yourself and learning how to communicate with others. That's Interpersonal Communications; it will be refered to as IPC from this point on. I also have America's Popular Music. I am pretty happy with that. None of that crappy British stuff (The Beatles, Deep Purple, Rolling Stones Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath). Just 100% american funk! The only class I haven't had yet in the History Department for 1st Semester is Vietnam War . . . Oh wait, I do have that on Tuesday nights. So now I will have no choice soon to take non-history classes (insert teary smily here).

Onto a new topic! Yesterday in IPC, there was this larger girl who was wearing rather low-riding jeans. Well when she was standing up you could "Dawn" as one person put it. But when she sat down it turned into "High noon". What in the world makes people wear clothes way too small for them? It's rather disgusting to see it. I chuckled as the fellow next to me stated, "She must be patrolling for a guy with low standards." I don't know if it's true or not, but it was a good laugh. I needed one.

Well to sum up the day, it went well. Fun was had. I went to work with my brother last night. Then he needed a Designated Driver for last night. I went and sat in a bar and drank Pepsi with Lime Juice added. It was rather disgusting to see the bar-fly's. I was even hit on by one lady who was . . . . shall we say . . . . 3 sheets to the wind. I told my brother he will never get to go again! Too much debauchery. Now, I must go do homework. I need 10 "I Am" sentences. Anyone want to help me? They're due tomorrow.

Richard Milhouse Nixon

3 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger Reinman joked...

#1 I am the Reinman.

#2 I am returning to the blogsphere August 29th.

#3 I am a married now.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

Clothes aren't what they used to be. They don't seem to fit you and me anymore.

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger JC joked...

I am...SO GLAD I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home