Sunday, August 21, 2005

And finally,

Finally, I decided I would post on something. In the last few days Kelly and I have supposed to have hung out once or twice. Sp she tells me to call her; I call her at that specific time and on the specified date. She doesn't answer. She doesn't call back. So today, we were supposed to hang and talk. I had some things I had to get off my chest. But she cancelled instead. My heart aches from the cencellation. My mind races and yet I miss talking to her. We've only hung out once and yet; I miss her.

If that's not enough; tomorrow the Clairs are moving. Today, Randy had a "send-off" of sorts for them. For those who were on stage and looking at the sound booth. I was shedding a few tears. I will miss them peeps tons. What a hectic day. I can only find solice in limited places; why must change come?

Am I a fool in love? No way!! Too young.

5 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger JC joked...

Kranny- I'm gonna miss you so much. This isn't good-bye, it's see ya later. I'm sure we'll talk a lot on IM.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

Sorry about Kelly, Kranny. Hopefully she'll come around.

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous joked...

Kranny, I feel for you. It's hard when people aren't open and honest. Better for her to just say what she is thinking than to mess with you. But I agree with Amber. Trust God on this one. He knows if she is someone you should get involved with.
The whole saying good-bye thing stinks. It never gets easier. That is for sure. I don't know what to tell you except that as time passes you won't hurt so much. Life will bring new people and adventures for you.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Jason joked...

Man why is ever posting about sad topics first Kranny, then Chelsea.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Faye... joked...

ok kranny ....clue me in , whose KELLY?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home