Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Today

Well let me begin by saying I am feeling better today. Yesterday I was suddenly stricken with the flu. Thankfully, I am over the puking part of it. I am bothered by it a little bit.

But onto other more positive news. I am now Uncle Kranny for real. My step-brother and his girl-friend had their child on Saturday. His name is Aiden James or something like that. I am a bit disappointed to say he's a carrot-top (that's what his dad calls him). I suppose that's it for news in my life. Not too much going on when you're sick.

But to give this post meaning I thought I'd state that nothing annoys me more than bands taking a classically great album and then in turn make it more crappy by removing the elements that made it great. TFK- Set it Off (original) was a great CD. Then they decided to re-make the whole CD and added a few tracks that well . . . stink. I love the band and stuff I just don't like it( the CD or the concept). It kind of reminds me of someone else's acts . . . Well I think I need to go drink some ambrosia . . . . .sweet ambrosia.

Richie

3 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Reinman joked...

Touche, Kranman. Touche.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc joked...

"So, how are you feeling today, sir?"

"Better."

"Oh, that's very good, sir."

"No...Better get a bucket. I'm going to puke."

(Credit to Monty Python c. 1978)
(It's funnier if you imagine a brittish accent.)

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger JC joked...

thanks for the details on yesterday's illness.

congrats Uncle Kranny!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home