Friday, August 26, 2005

Cheese

Extra-Sharp Cheddar, Colby, Mozerella, Parmesan . . . . Those are a few of my favorite cheeses. To me, nothing beats a good extra-sharp piece of cheddar. Well, I thought I'd fill you (my loyal readers) in on what's going on in ol' Dangeresque's life.

School has started (for proof please click here). IPC is going well. I do appreciate having an early morning class because it keeps me responsible and what not. Today we were assigned our groups for the work of that nature. I'm a Jack. That's what our group is called or something; 2 other girls and myself make up the Jacks.
Music class is equally as much fun. Today we learned all the notes and what-not. It's fun for the time being. I mean who doesn't want a class where some homework is going home and listening to music??? Seriously, that may be the best idea ever. Other than the class that assigns homework like "Go home and play 7 hours of Halo or Madden and drink many a Coke." I mean seriously, I may have to become a professor just so I can assign stuff like that.

Well, I am over-joyed to say Kelly and I are speaking again. I like her; she likes me and it's that sort of . . . . happy feeling people get. Granted she does have her issues, but I have mine. Like, I don't like to comb my hair, she does. I wear shorts year-round she hardly wears them. I have blonde hair (with hopes soon to be black) and she has brown hair. I think the bigest problem we differ on is she wears a size 8 shoe, and I wear a size 12 1/2. So otherwise, I am happy today. Well, I don't really know what to say other than, "Drink Coke and Play Again!"

Danger-desk Dan

Oh yes, I also made it so that if you want to comment you must confirm the word in the box. Sorry Amber, No spam here.

Mrs. Williamson, translate this in Microsoft word: I would like for you to meet Kelly. It's a private matter.

4 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger JC joked...

thisthis?
that's what I got out of it.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

I'm glad she's speaking to you once again. How do you do the confirm-word-in-the-box-so-spammers-don't-come?

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Reinman joked...

I don't drink the Coke to play again, man. I just drink the Coke.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger jac-atac joked...

I think this post was all about me. You can't actually really like that Kelly chick. You named your interpersonal communication group after ME, in fact you are calling yourself by my name. And everyone else in your group. And you started your post off by talking about cheese. Remember when I devoted a whole blog to the subject of cheese not more than eons ago? But,...cheese still touches my heart.

Ah yes. A very romantic post. ;P I won't forget it! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home