Thursday, September 08, 2005

Lucky Charms

Well my faithful readers more exciting news is happening in the life of R. Milhouse Nixon. I did see the little nephew last night. He seems to actually like me . . . the first baby ever. Last night he came over for a bit. He just sat contently in my arms and watched the 5PM edition of SportsCenter.

I recently was awarded the opportunity to get one of those job things. I took the offer. So what does that mean? Well, if you can't figure it out when it's that easy I suppose I will just state it this way: "Hey Knuckle-head, I got a job." Good enough? Great. So what does this mean in terms of my maturity level? Will I become one of those grown-ups? I already have been for 4 years now. I was just missing the employment part of it. Does it mean I will act more responsibly? To be honest, I've thought I've been a rather responsible person the last few years. Does it mean anything in terms of growing up?? The fact that I can finally say, "I want to buy my own Golden Grahams (Or Fruity Pebbles & Cocoa Pebbles as the case may be) ."

So what is the best cereal?

Well, with the occasional upset "tummy" I am completely over my flu. Dehydration couldn't keep me down. I'm good to go. Or as my little "square sponge" friend says, "ffffffffffffffffffffffffff-drip-drip-drop."

Drip-Drop Dan

6 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Reinman joked...

Kran-man...you're a person!

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Jilb joked...

That's great you got a job! Where you gonna be working?

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc joked...

Drip Drop Dan...

Younger Colonel says: Peanut Butter Crunch

Older, Wiser Colonel says: Whole-grain, Honey Nut Cherrios...

...without sugar.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

Blueberry Morning and Cookie Crisp!

He got a job! Oh my golly goodness!

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Jilb joked...

I like Lucky Charms... Cinnamon Life...

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger JC joked...

hey drip drop dan...Lauren & Larry vote for Lucky Charms, but mom takes the advice of the Col. and bought Cheerios today (also w/o sugar)

Congrats on the job!Are you ever on IM anymore?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home