Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Meh . . . .

Today I decided that last post was of poor quality; both in content and grammar. So I will start anew. Friday, two of my best friends (Rob F. & Jamie W.) became the latest to join in that marriage/engagement thing. I doubt you both are reading this. I am sure though Rob is. . . . maybe. I didn't say it on Friday, but congratulations to you both.
On Saturday I picked up the new TFK. It's a pretty decent album. It is no "Set it Off" (original version) but it's a much higher quality than "Phenomenon". I think my favorite tracks are "Absolute" and "The Art of Breaking". Both songs are mixed very well. Well, the whole CD is mixed well.
Monday was the start of playoffs for church-league softball. We whooped I.A.L.C. We were overjoyed with it. We went into the next game hoping to do well. We were . . . well . . . the only way to say it is . . . we were humbled. Then we went on to play Chisholm Baptist: Gold. We beat them. Now we either play I.A.L.C. or 1st Lutheran. My guess is First Lutheran. Come on out and cheer us on next week. Monday 7PM on Vic Power Park field 2. Seriously people, come on out. We like having people cheer us on.

Richard

"Shut up Richard!"

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

"The Other Team..." ROCKS MY WORLD!

You guys did good, but at least you tried in the second game. Can't wait to watch on Monday.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger JC joked...

I literally had more than a couple of calls into the office about guys being sore from softball. You guys must have really given it your all Monday night.Sorry to have missed it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home