Friday, August 05, 2005

Life without . . .

Well I was reviewing some old post comments today (old- more than 1 post ago.) And I noticed a question posed to me in it. Well Amber, being that you're coming home from camp today, I thought I would take some time to tell my loyal readers (all 3 of you) what us guys would do without football or video games. Prepare for a list of 10 things and why we would do them.

1. Drink Coke; play again. Everybody likes Coke and why not play again.
2. Make several trips to North Dakota a year for illegal fireworks. Everybody likes fire that works.
3. Eat many a sunflower seed. They are too addicting to just try one.
4. Drink more Coke; only to play again. Coke and sunflower seeds go together like white and rice.
5. See how much stupid stuff we can do on a daily basis. For example: See who can jump and hit his head into the ceiling first, only to have the winner break his neck.
6. Plot our manly schemes to counterbalance women's schemes. Somehow it always ends up like Roadrunner v. Wyle. E. Coyote. And for the married guys, thinking of ways out of the doghouse.
7. Go shoot stuff. Who doesn't like shooting guns?
8. Drink even more Coke. Coke and guns go well together.
9. See who can build the worlds biggest fire. Who doesn't like fire?
10. Find ways to get women to do all of that with us. Sadly, no man has ever completed #10.

Well Amber, that's what we would do.

Drinkin' Dan

Please Note: Drinkin' refers to Coke.

3 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Faye... joked...

Hey Drinkin' Dan! Yes , I too love Vegas...that may sound strange commin' from me, but I like the people , sights , sounds and the color...it's out there. I try to go annually. AND...gambling has no pull on me so actually it's a very inexpensive way to vacation , because they cater to gamblers and make everything cheap for them but then there are those like me who take advantage of it. So it's a win , win , for me!!!:) C U Later~ Gotta get a coke :)

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Shainerz joked...

Thanks for answering my question, Kranny. I'm surprised you could actually think of 10 (3 involving coke) things you'd do without video games or sports. Video games are fine..but not when that's all your life is based around and everywhere you go you are either playing, or wishing you were playing a video game. Hey, i like fireworks! And Coke. And sometimes doing stupid stuff for fun.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

That was interesting.

Those coke pictures are hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home