Tuesday, August 02, 2005

No Caffeine

Did you all know Shasta pop has no Caffeine? Kind of stupid if you ask me. Well I got to see my . . . nephew of sorts this past weekend. I saw Levi- Shawn and Jen's darling little boy. I say nephew because Mr. Himmelberger kept referring to me as "Uncle Kranny." Sounds weird. Well anyway, Not a whole lot going on here.

I have a job interview on Thursday. Please pray for me to get the job.

I suppose I can add something on here for no good reason. My brother's friend apparently has taken a shine to me. A woman says she's hungry so I bring her a bowl of spaghetti; and now I'm in her crosshairs? What's the world coming to? It wasn't just the food. I was also a wonderful conversationist. I was quiet and cynical to her and her comments. Don't worry, I'm not interested. She's a nice girl but not my type. Now, I'm done.

Dangeresque Dan

Any suggestions in names?

2 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger dangeresque dan joked...

I'm not necessarily looking for a "Wow" moment. I am looking though for the thing that matters most . . . a strong thriving relationship with Jesus. Currently, this girl doesn't have one. I suppose we could pray for her though. Her name is Kelly.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Shainerz joked...

Levi is such a cutie! And no, I did not know that Shasta is caffeine-free. Weird. What do you mean any suggestions in names?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home