Tuesday, October 25, 2005

For the 4-9 readers

Well, I thought I'd say something without actually saying something. I've run out of interesting (and uninteresting) things to say. I've thought about posting about new movies like Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit or Batman Begins. But everyone should/has/will see those. Nothing is funnier. . . more funny. . . funnier. . . More entertaining that a rabbit in an English accent asking for cheese. Maybe it's my juvenile sense of humor but I laughed. Then I thought about the new MxPx CD. But no one cares about my critically acclaimed CD/movie/pop reviews. "Drink Coke while watching Wallace & Gromit and listening to MxPx!" . . . Just can't see it. Well then I thought I'd turn to the world of sports. I lost in Fantasy Football, the Vikings beat the Packers, the White Sox are in the series, and the Packers lost to the Vikings . . . It's balanced, so I can't post on that. I also thought about asking and then telling people that anonymous posting is no longer allowed but then I'd be a jerk. So if you're posting anonymous put your name with the post or better yet. . . Get a blog. Well, what about obscure topics? Flatulence-academia is the only thing I could think of? But then it occured to me, " I may have just made a word up." I also couldn't come up with any good material for that idea-r (sic). All of that to say this,

". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Nothing "


Tricky Dan Peace out homies.

6 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger JC joked...

Peace out bro

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Reinman joked...

Also I think the Packers lost to the Vikings.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

I loved that movie!!!!!! I agree with Mrs. Willy, claymation is the best.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger dangeresque dan joked...

But Mrs. Willy, did you catch all the subtle jokes as well? I watched it with the kid I work with and felt the need to not explain them all.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

Do you remember the NFC Championship from 1998? Yeah, it kinda stinks.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Nell, your friendly Red Wing Corrections Officer joked...

Hmmm..... thats a lot of comments on a whole lot of nothing! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home