Sunday, September 18, 2005

Alibis

Well greetings readers. I am coming to you from a time you may have never seen before (parents excluded- you've seen times earlier than this when your kids were but wee ones). Well I thought I'd inform you all that I've decided to stick the work-thing through for 1 month and re-assess the situation then. Hopefully, it will all be good.

So other than that, I haven't really been too busy with things. I do have homework I need to do. . . . Writing a reaction paper to a video showing the differences between Men & Women. I didn't want to show the teacher up being I know the difference between the two. . . (If you don't know, ask your mom). And besides, isn't college about learning more than what you already know? I know many people believe that college is for exploring who you are . . . .Not me. I know who I am in Christ. 'Nuf said.

I can add one thing onto the end of this that will put joy in Rob's heart. I found another born & raised Republican here living on "The Range". She's in my 2 day classes ( both day courses). We discuss the things we Repub's belive in. . . It's great having someone who shares your political beliefs to chat with in such a liberal age.

Well I suppose I can leave a question for the 4-6 readers to comment on so what to ask??? I could ask your favorite college. . . . but I know the answer to all that will be the college deemed "Da U". Oh I have a grand idea. What is your favorite thing kind of pizza toppings. . . . allow Mr. Dan to go first. . . . Pepperoni and Pineapple with extra-sauce. It sounds weird, but I assure you it's quite delicious.

Da Dan

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

Buffalo chicken, all the way. Pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olives are good, all on one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home