Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Near& Dear

Well friends, it's time to post again. The last few posts have been random ramblings ruv rye rind. Whoops. Alliteration is always a plus. Anyway, I thought I'd talk this morning about a subject, as the title suggests, near & dear to my heart. What is it? God? No, I could write for eons and still not have said all there is about The Man. So is it about TFK? Probably not. I think Rustprooof wants to go see my band. I mean my favorite band. So, what is it then? Well it's deodorant. Why do they call it deodorant? I personally have never seen the Odorant. It's kind of strange like that. And a few other things. Why do we put it under our armpits? Aren't the arms closed most of the day and under shirts? I guess it's a mystery for the ages. Why does men's deodorant get the "gay" names? "Glacial Falls" "Aqua Reef" "Mountain Rush". I want to see names like "Bloody Killing Field" and "Freshly Gutted Deer". And finally, why aren't cologne or perfume called deodorant? They are what makes us smell good, aren't they? Well kiddies and adults, it's time to fly. Peace Y'all! Dis boy is gone.

Richard.

7 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Reinman joked...

I'll give you a good solid "B" for that one.

(Just promise me you won't do an Ovaltine bit.)

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous joked...

Personally I think they should come up with one called, "Snowmobile" or better yet, "Boater Oder" ( but that one should only be said out loud)... and these things shouldn't just be called it, they need to actually smell like it, then they'd have something.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Natalie joked...

all the girls deodorants now a days have weird names like "inspiration", "genuine", "optimism", etc. does that mean that when you wear that kind of scent, it actually makes you optimistic? thats what im confused about. i think deodorant is mostly supposed to cover up smell before it starts, and body spray or perfume is to put on your body, so not just your armpits smell good, if that makes sense. i don't know. deodorant is confusing.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

Like anyone would want to wear "Freshly Gutted Deer." Bring on the "Fox Urine." I have some in the basement if you want some..

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Faye... joked...

Daniel , I am at the club sitting behind a desk almost finished with my work and I needed a laugh or break what ever you wish to call it...your blog totally delivered man!!! Oh my word here she sits laughing all by her self , no one around! By the way...what is canned meat? (old meat?)

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

I have seen the movie The Killing Fields, but I wouldn't put it under my arms. Instead of Bloody Killing Fields, lets change it to Crimson Expiration Meadows.

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous joked...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home