Monday, October 10, 2005

Interest

Well Peeps this weekend was a good one and a bad one. I will admit I was a bit annoyed yesterday with some facts I must accept in my life. 1. Our Wal-Mart here in Hibbing sucks since they don't(won't) carry the new LA Symphony CD. 2. The Christian section of music moves around more than a traveling circus and is so disorganized that if you were to find it you couldn't find the CD you're searching for. and 3. I'm the only person who goes to a Thousand Foot Krutch concert wanting to hear their best stuff . . . . "Set it Off" (original) and "The Art of Breaking". Well, I know some people are asking why the original . . . ?

Let me give you an analogy. It's like the original Star Wars Trilogy: No special edition, digitally Re-mastered Non-Hayden Christianson ending version compared to the new ones that came out on DVD. Either way, they played "Puppet" which was excellent. I was hoping for "Small Town" but apparently I was the only one who'd ever heard it. Everyone looked at me when I screamed "PLAY 'SMALL TOWN'!" They didn't. But I did get to hear the sweetest song ever by them. . . "Breathe You In". It is totally sweet and not in that girly way either.

I also embarrassed people at Starbucks (in some downtown Mpls. mall) when I heard a Bob Dylan CD playing and I "proudly" claimed "Bob Dylan is from my home-town." There was instantly a 15-foot away rule instituted on me by my fellow Hibbingonians. .

All-in-all the cities was awesome . . . Wal-Mart sucks straws and TFK is KILLER!!!

The Foolish Kranny

Can you count the grammar errors? Give me a number I'm hoping for 15+

8 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Colonel Havoc joked...

Re: Grammar...

I can't cont that high, and I have to balance my checkbook now.

Sigh....

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Nell, your friendly Red Wing Corrections Officer joked...

Hmmmm... well Kranny, are you saying I shouldn't move back to Hibbing in order to visit Walmart more often? *sighs* Hey, at least you have a Starbucks, and groceries are cheaper at Walmart! Oh, and I live near the cities, and I really don't care to visit it all too often (except for football and monster truck events), actually usually find the Iron Range more entertaining (though not Walmart, Walmart is Walmart)!

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger jac-atac joked...

Haha - love the acronym

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

Eww, Starbucks.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Jilb joked...

Wal-Mart does suck

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

My Wal Mart is worse than your Wal Mart(no, really, it is), and...my dad can beat up your dad!

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

I just realized that your new blog colors are Hurricane colors. You nerd!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger JC joked...

We have 2 Walmarts. One is bad and one is good. It's pretty sick that I do make the 15 minute drive across town every 2 weeks to do the Walmart thing. I just can't get away from it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home