Monday, October 03, 2005

In light . . .

Today was a sad day for me. I had to sit and watch one of my dogs die. His name was Cujo . . . If I explained his life story you'd understand. He's had a cough for about 2 years now, so today when he started coughing I thought nothing of it. I came home from buying a leash and he was acting a little weird. He was sitting in a corner and rolling around. I didn't know he was having ceizures. So he went to his favorite spot. I went to check on him a few minutes later and he was laying there dead. It was sad to see. It really puts life into perspective. I mean just how quickly it can end. Well now he's gone and the house is too quiet. I miss the "Hack Hack Hack" then followed by the "rrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bark bark bark."

Dan

3 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Shainerz joked...

I am so sorry kranny :(
Although it's just an anmial, you can still get very attached. I watched my dog get hit by a car and die :( That was tough.
Sorry bud! That stinks so bad.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger jac-atac joked...

I gasped really loud in modeling class when I read your post, so now everyone in class knows about your poor puppy. I'm sorry for your loss!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger JC joked...

Hey Kran- Just thinking of you today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home