Thursday, September 15, 2005

HELP!!!

Hey readers, how are things on your end of the block? They go well here. I do need some help in an area. I can't divulge too much about the situation, but I'm unsure of things at work. I like the job. I like hanging with the kid and all. The only thing that makes me unsure is that I think he's looking for a father-igure. I'm only 22. I don't have any young kids to hang around to gain experience from. I'm left feeling very ummm . . . . odd. He's a good kid and all. I just don't know if I'm ready for that kind of role in life yet. I'm rather happy I don't have kids at this age. He doesn't like sports or anything. I don't know what to do at all. Any help??

Dan

5 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Reinman joked...

Plus teach him how to play Risk. That can eat up a good three, four hours at a time.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Jilb joked...

Generally, kids in that situation are looking for someone to look up too. You'll do fine. Just pray about it and it will be ok.

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous joked...

Nixon? Hes ok. i prefer JFK. he's way cooler & dreamier. FYI try doing something fun.

Your friend

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

Here's a thought...mold the impressionable young lad into another you...it's a win win situation.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

But JFK was Democrat..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home