Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Little White Gate

Well kiddies (that includes you over the age of 30), I thought I needed a new post . . . why? I don't really know why that is. I suppose it could be a result of not really having someone to speak with this morning that is not of the dog-variety. I started work last night. It was rather fun. I worked at Winston Courts (where I'm trained to work but not on everything). They called me yesterday afternoon to ask me if I can fill in. So I agreed barring they show me what to do. So I worked yesterday from 2-4 and from 5-8. It was fun. So now today I start my normal job. I guess I know the mom from like 10 years ago when I lived in Chisholm . . . She said she knows me anyway. I wonder if she'll be hurt I don't know her. Meh, I think I'm going now . . .

Deputy Dan

I tried a color fade thing, did it turn out?

5 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger JC joked...

I think it's really cool that you appear to have 2 jobs now!
Just who was that first line directed at??

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

Dude, what do you do at your job? And where the heck is Waldo?

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Reinman joked...

Yes, the color thing worked. And don't ever do that again.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

Glad you're enjoying work, Kran-Man.

The fade thing worked, how'd you do it?

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger jac-atac joked...

Hey Kran, you drying to steal my job? heh heh jk - hope I see you around WC when I'm working! SWEET!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home