Thursday, November 03, 2005

My Foes

I have done it. I have finally defeated my foe from years ago. (he's the seventh one down on this list.) Now I get to move on to my next one(s) . . . Should I defeat them, (like I already have . . . LONG story) number 3 is next . . . One guy or the other. Why these two? They were in this (please click each dot) . . . And out of curiousity when did THIS happen? And my list will be complete when I get this fellow . I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE!!!

Dangeresque Dan

PS. I read a good Book. . . she told me about it.

3 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Shainerz joked...

I have no idea what you're talking about, but... best of luck to ya! :P

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger JC joked...

stick it to the man

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Jason joked...

You said it was your best post ever kranny so I had to check it out, and now I am completely and utterly confused haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home