Thursday, March 09, 2006

Labeling

I want to take this time to apologize to an old friend of mine. He has always been a good friend of mine. Unfortunately, his outer appearance has changed. I have ridiculed him beyond reason. He is the same person on the inside. I've called him words like "gay" and "freakishly ugly". Last night, I realized my error. So to my old friend: I apologize for my words and attitude toward you. You are still a good person. While your outside has changed the inside remains the same. And I still love you even if you are "gay". You are still better than your cousin who is just a freak of nature.

2 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger JC joked...

What is up with black-cherry-vanilla-anyway?? It seems like all the pop's are going in that direction.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Jilb joked...

I thought black cherry was ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home