Monday, February 25, 2008

My Life Story Pt. II

Hey! Does anyone know what time it is? That's right. STORY TIME!!! Well, at least chapter two. So, I am going to do what I did last time . . . illustrations to keep the my job to a minimal. And we'll start with a picture of the cleaned room and the new seating. We also moved the stage so we can enjoy the carpet. Get our toes in there and relax. Here's another view of it the other side of the room. notice the new mess we made. We 'd actually be done with the majority of the work. But as you can see, from these pictures we're waiting on the electrical crew. Silly, silly electrical. Always making the diligent wait. Yes, that is one of the local ne'er-do-wells who's working with us as part of his community service.


So, what have we done since we cleaned it all up? Well, we put in a new sink. And even polished the toilet and pipes running upstairs. We needed something to do while waiting for those darn electricians.
One question I get from avid readers and friends is why not pictures of you really working? Well, I have a pair of pictures for you all. I was working hard. Really hard.
I didn't say I was working hard at doing anything useful. I was just working on my bank shot. So, what do I have for a cool picture for you all this week? It's a picture of some strange phenomena I found in the bathroom. Can anyone explain it?
It's very strange. Well, keep tuned for more stories of the new house. I'll try and keep them coming.

7 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Faye... joked...

...it's an a wooden oval mirror with you in front taking a picture :)

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger JC joked...

a new coffee house for a new generation of RP'ers! whoohoo!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger dangeresque dan joked...

Faye, you're no fun. Jk.

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous joked...

I cant wait to actually see the place

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Shainerz joked...

good job guys...i promise to dust and do any other cleaning when it's done..i don't think you want me helping out with this stuff now or we may not succeed!!

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

i see my brother! i love my brother!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger dangeresque dan joked...

Amber, the more hands the better. Besides, it's not as if I, for example, have much experience doing most of the stuff. But the more the merrier. Or at least when we're working come by to visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home