Tuesday, March 04, 2008

It's Your Turn

Hey my friends. I just wanted to do something new and innovative but I cannot come up with anything. So I will post about what I see outside my window. I see a darkened Earth with an orange-hued street light. I also see the outline of a flat-roofed garage with a fair amount of snow covering the surface. Lastly, I see the reflection of a small light in the window. I just realized my window is boring. What's out your windows? Anything of interest? Well, don't keep it to yourselves . . . Sharing IS caring.

3 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous joked...

I see a huge plaza of school building with alot of people walking around...and snow

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Newsy joked...

if you can believe it we actually wrote a huge discription of what we see out side our window right now...but the stinkin Texas internet and us are having issues...

But the jist of it was, we see palm trees

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

Out the left window I see the girl's bathroom, out the right window I see trees and houses and some street that is right in front of the high school. and a bit of Howard street.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home