Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Denial

A "Shout out" to all my "Peeps!" I'm sorry for not posting the last few days, but you all know how busy school can get or not for that matter. I've just been delaying it . . . "I'll do it tomorrow." I've been ill though with a cold/allergies. Praise God, I'm finally doing better (with the exception of some bloody noses for no reasons. Perhaps it's a Ralph Wiggum "sitch" I'm either not picking it enough or too much. My guess is that it's dry.). I don't know if that is the correct punctiation, "HELP ME, GRAMMAR POLICE!!". I'm sure this is. But anyhow. . .

We were finally given our class project in WWII. We have to watch a WWII movie and write a 6-8 page review of it; not to be confused with a report. I want to do it on the mini-series "Band of Brothers." There is one problem though; I need to get a copy of it. So if any readers have a copy just laying around, may I borrow it? Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top? You'll be my best friend. I'll even let you borrow my Stretch Armstrong. Ya know his arms & legs can stretch forever! Well I think I've done enough whatever you want to call this whining, complaining, ranting, whatever. And for no reason Coke Monkey (Sorry, it's my ultimate picture).

Delirious? Dan

"What are you gonna do today (insert your name here)"

If your name isn't Napoleon it isn't as funny. Well gotta get aboard my private Pirate ship

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

Whatever I feel like I wanna do, gosh!

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous joked...

I'll draw a Liger...pretty much my favorite animal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home