Saturday, April 09, 2005

One and All

Greetings to the aforementioned. Despite taking about 2000 mg of Vitamin C pills a day, drinking Green Tea, along with 100% pure Orange Juice with no sugar, anti-histamine pills, and the addition of some nasal spray to clear my nose; I am still feeling the effects of illness and discomfort. This really sucks. I decided I'm going to blame the school once more for my illness. If their classrooms (or classtombs as they shall forever be known by as of right now) weren't so Gosh-danged hot I would never get sick. It's obvious to me that I've only been sick twice this entire winter thanks to well above average temperature classtombs (90 degrees and above), that may sound odd to you but please take this into consideration. I wore shorts all winter long and was not sick once until the first day of the Spring Semester. I know I'm not wrong in that assumption. HCC truely stnads for Hell's Community College. I'm going to go rest now. That Nasal Spray made me all queasy. It's just the thought of putting something in my nose and spraying it. Very disturbing. So now I go rest, put some Cloud 2 Ground on because when I'm sick I like soft techno, & you comment so we'll all be happy.

Debilitated Dan

P.S. I finally saw Napoleon Dynamite and absolutely hi-freakin-larious.

"Pedro offers you protection"

Coke Monkey, Coke Monkey, Coke Monkey,, Coke Monkey

2 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Reinman joked...

Your judgement was right on in awarding four well-deserved links to the Coke Monkey.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc joked...

Speaking of Links, I got the biggest bang out of trying to figure out your Link "titles" on the right before clicking on them. My favorite was Painful Summer Fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home