Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Done at last

At last I have finished my third greatest written achievement (behind Mr. Dan Bergan's research paper and my fourth grade book report). I had to write a paper on a World War II movie from 3 perspectives: a movie critics, my own perspective and the most difficult one, a Historians. Needless to say I droned on through the first 2 parts only to sluff on the third. I tried to find the true historical facts of the Battle for Stalingrad; only to find about 3,000,000 biograpies on Jude Law. Sad? I know. My mind is totally tapped of all useful knowledge. I hope I remember how to use a sound-board for this weekend. I should be fully recovered by Friday.

With the exception of Finals next week I am done with all assignments for school. Time to live it up and not study for finals. That'll stick it to the man. Well it's not as though my finals are hard. I do have 2 essay-like finals where I answer questions by the teacher and 1 I ain't too sure about. Did I inspire you all?
Do I have that trustworthy a face that people must tell me their secrets? I'll give an example. Tonight a fellow in my WWII class comes up to me before we're supposed to hand in our Projects and tells me he didn't write his; he had a girl do it in return for a $50 of pot. Why tell me? Well I suppose I should end this here.

Danger-skew

Feel free to check out those links over here somewhere ------------------------->

"I just thought you should know all your underwears somehow ended up individually priced and labeled in an online auction"

3 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Reinman joked...

Welcome to oblivian, Danger-skew!

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Nell, your friendly Red Wing Corrections Officer joked...

Hmmmm... I dunno about a trust worthy face, but I do know that I am glad for my paper's sake in school that I had a trustworthy face. My papers were on why do people continue to smoke pot after high school. 70% try it before they graduate high school, so since most stopped I was intregued at what makes people more likely to continue. Well, I had to go down the hallway and knock on doors that had suspicious smells permeating the hallway and I asked people if they smoked pot and if they would fill out my survey. Well, I needed a lot of surveys to make my paper more credible (it still needed help), but most people admitted it right off (girls were more leary of me). Any how... my paper was 20 pages (with graphs etc.). That paper was my major thesis. The research was fun, and I got offered free pot quite a bit. I still have never tried it myself I am proud to say. Crazy people offering a CJ major pot and admitting that they smoke it. Maybe they smoked one too many?

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger JC joked...

bossladyblog???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home