Thursday, May 05, 2005

My life

Well I just thought I'd change things up a bit for one post at least. So let's try this.

Music is one of my hobbies. I like reviewing it and listening to it so I'll try a written review. I recently bought Jeremy Camp's third CD entitled "Restored". I love the man's music. I think he is such a good singer and has a talent sent only by God. However, in this CD, I have to admit I thought he was very whiny. I hate to say it but it must be said. While "Stay" was loaded with hits and "Carried Me" was beyond my expectations, this CD has at maximum -3 hits. It's slower and he doesn't really sing like he normally does. It sounds like he was kicked in the groin every time he entered the booth for recording. He also stepped away from the acoustic it sounds like. So my judgement comes down to this: If you like Jeremy Camp buy the CD, I don't really recommend it. I respect your opinions so respect mine.

The Dangeresque One.

I may or may not be doing this from time to time. If you have a CD you'd like reviewed by a master let me borrow it to listen to.

The end is now!"

2 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger JC joked...

I like Jeremy Camp's voice. I don't have any of his CD's though. His websites cool

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Newsy joked...

We like him too but he's married so thats all we have to say about that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home