Monday, May 02, 2005

No good

Well kiddies, I decided to post. I finally got sick of looking at those intestines. Well actually I was sick the first time I saw them. I just pasted the address right away. So . . . I finally came up with a topic for my argument paper. The topic is hard to describe but if you all want to know just ask and I will send you a copy of it. I do ask that you leave your email addy so it'd be easier to send. Yeah I got an email from Miss Jamie today. It is always good to hear from her.

To change the subject abruptly. Saturday Night I was up all night. I assited in the Prom Alternative. It was a blast. I never thought it was so much fun helping out with the kiddies. Well I did . . . I just forgot. It also made me realize how old I am. I remember the seniors when they first came into the Youth Group. There were a lot of competitions. One was Karoke. So Pastor Randy's dad (Bob), Faye Gibson, LeRoy Mackey and myself decided to participate in the Karoke competition and butcher the song "Runaround Sue" by Dion (not the Wanderer-sorry Mr. Dan Bergan- greatest teacher ever!). FYI my total for hours not slept between Sat-Sun was like 36 and boy was I tired. I came home to a soaking wet bed. My step-mom spilled a lot of water on the floor above and never considered it may leak through to my room. A tired person is a crabby person. Well that closes this post.


I will make this addition to it. D-mac, Larry and myself helped Jeff Benson out on Sunday and it was such a blessing to help him out. You da Man Jeff. Now it's closed.

Dangeresque Dan

Lead vocals right thurr . . . (boom boom chik) "Am I living a lie? These people say You get what you deserve Somebody on the other end flippin me the bird." ~ LA Symphony (Ghana Homage)

"Help me GeeBus!"


3 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Faye... joked...

LOLOL Dan Bergan you are lucky to have your name written beside mine....This I will have to show him. D.dan it's great you think so highly of Mr. Bergan as a former teacher. I see him a couple times a week at the club so I can't wait to relay this messsage to him.
Hey , I'm still recovering from Sat. night!!! ah... about 3:00 a.m.I lost a few years off of my life. Jessica!!!!!!!

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Reinman joked...

Sounds like a fun weekend.

See ya in a few weeks, man.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger JC joked...

I'm just posting on your blog cuase your not posting on mine today! HA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home