Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Nuisance

But I figure today I got nothing better to do. My dad is slacking off on filling out paperwork that I need for school. So I can't very well do school related things. It's still too early for football. I am saddened by that, too. We do have Fantasy Football all ready to go. This is "ground-breaking" season. This is the first season I think in the history of FF that a girl is playing. Jamie Westlund joined our league. Others include: Ryan Rewerts, Dusty Hannahs, Robert J. Farnsworth (note: his middle name isn't close to J.), Matthew Rengstorf, Dave Schneider, Craig Milani, and myself. It's a good looking league this year. I drafted my favorite RB in the league- LaDanaian Tomlinson- he's also the best one in the league. Well, my peeps, that's all I gots for now. Ok it's not.


The Joker

I do have a new link to share. I think I'll be getting this CD this week. Check out a few tunes off it.

3 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Jason joked...

Kranny whats up are you ready to play some football tonight

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Faye... joked...

oh my word... you are great! I loved the hit single statement
"Satellite" You made me laugh... theres nothing better than sitting at a square box laughing all by yourself. i guess I like it because I always thought it cool to watch people read the funnys and laugh all by themselves with no friends near by. It's kind of the same thing with these blogs...we have some great writers out there and you are funny! kranny , your somethin' else.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger JC joked...

Dude- your new lay out looks great. You also did a great job on the Boondogle. I personally had a good time. It was a good break away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home