Monday, July 11, 2005

Space-Filler

Well since I wasn't home for my parent's anniversary and I don't want to post about how we beat the other team tonight in softball (27-1). I decided to fill the 48th spot on my blog-post slot with a query.

Who is (are) the most influential person(s) in your life? I will give my answer right now. It is through the transitive property I came to my answer and it also through direct relation they are mine. The Williamson's. If it weren't for Randy and his sermons every (almost) week, I wouldn't be a very strong Christian. It is his belief that (I will borrow an analogy from a friend) "if you keep the inside of the cup clean; the outside will remain clean as well." I also chose them because without them "bringing" Pastor Clayton here (and him taking time to pour into me) I would not have kept the faith or even given my life to Christ. They also put together a crack-team of pastors since Clayton left. So, thank-you Mr. & Mrs. Williamson for listening to the Holy Spirit when he called you to our little "village".

Danger

6 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

Chelsea Wilcox, Amber Shain, and Greg Rewards.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger jac-atac joked...

How has that passage Randy quotes affected your life? I remember him quoting it differently. But maybe that was another passage.

It's hard to say who the most influential people in my life have been. Probably the modern saints I see every week who encourage me to dig deeper into this life in Christ: pastors, mentors, leaders, some friends, those who are visibly trying to serve our Lord. Also people I can encourage - encouraging others makes me want to be better for them.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... joked...

hmmm I think that that would be Jessica and Aaron Broberg. And definately the other pastors and Amber Shain.
Molly

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Shainerz joked...

I'll have to agree. Pastor Aaron and Jessica have been so compassionate and loving- they always encourage me to never lose hope! Also, the Williamson's are a major blessing to me. God's love is so evident in their lives! Mrs. Willy always gives the best advice. I hope to be a wonderful mom like her some day!!!

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Chels joked...

Okay, so I didn't actually read this post, but I wanted to let you know that I got the stuff from Oriental Trading. So, yeah. I'll be home Wed-Fri and maybe Sat.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger JMS joked...

Kranzilla!

This doesn't really have anything to do with your post, but I thought you might know the answer to my question concerning the greatest music video of all time. Of course you already know that this video is "Boom!" by P.O.D., but who is the guy who plays the coach in the video . . . besides 'the man' of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home