Monday, June 13, 2005

How sweet?

What's up with that title? I don't know but if you stay tuned to this post you'll find out. So I thought I'd do this post journal-esque.

Day 147: Today is the 146th day without rain. It continues to come. The ground is supersaturated with water. It's like walking on a big waterbed. The rivers are now overfilled. They've created their own dams. People's basements are flooding. It's only a matter of time before it happens to me. I am locked inside the house with the terrential downpours. My only hope now is prayer. . . although that should have been the first option. Oh . . . here it come . . . . . (Gargle gargle . . . . )

Ok, well maybe that ^^^ was a bit exaggerated, but you have to admit the rain is very tiring. So I won't complain about it. Instead I will do one of my renowned CD reviews.

On Friday, I bought 2 new CDs. But I will only review one for now. . . . but which one? I know alphabetical order will decide. So we'll start with SONICFLOOD. Wait, how is that Alphabetical? It's reverse Alphabetical. Anyway, the songs are very good; very rock and roll. I like every song on the CD. It's a rarity I ever do that. There is only one other CD I've loved every track and that is (of course) Thousand Foot Krutch's Set It Off. But to get it all along. The CD doesn't sound like typical worship/SONICFLOOD. I tried playing it yesterday morning for pre-service and as I was told by Phil, "Al said change the CD, it's not Sunday Morning music." But when I informed them it was SONICFLOOD, their demeanor changed. I recommend the CD This Generation. 9.6 A.

Dangeresque Dane

The title comes froma lyric in the SONICFLOOD song "More Than Anything"

2 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

I recommend my greatest hits, you can't lose. And if it's religion you want, I do(did) gospel.

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous joked...

What's with the great "Dane"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home