Monday, July 25, 2005

Well then.

Well today is Monday. I am a tired man. I had a lot to do this weekend. Lots of stuff needed to be done. I don't believe I've ever been so busy. I had the "Boondoggle" to finish up. And I also had to run sound Sunday (all day it seems like). It doesn't sound like much but I had to basically dis-assemble a different sound system to get the necessary parts only to assemble it at the lake then to re-assemble it at the church. A big shout-out to Dave for helping me get it all done. Congrats to those who were baptised. I remember when I was re-baptised. It was a special day for me. Now I want EVERYONE who reads this to come on out to our softball game in support of the guys. Peace out kiddies.

Danny

P.S. If you missed the Boondoggle; you missed out on some fun times.

3 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

You know I will.

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Faye... joked...

I know , I wanted to see one of your games. I heard you were playing and I should of come.
Don't ever be embarrased when someone thanks you ...you deserve it! It's a great thing when God chooses to use you. Stand up and tip your hat , give a salute , & go on to the next thing. Check in once in a while will ya? If I blog more will I make your friend list INSTEAD of your OTHER list? (smile)

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

Nice new template, Kran-man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home