Monday, June 27, 2005

Yep

Well it has been a week since my last post so I thought I'd give a new one to those who don't comment. Today, it is a sweltering heat. I love heat; just not humidity. I can spend all day in Vegas in the summertime 110+ degree heat. It's freakin awesome. It's just when humidity is added when it becomes unbearable. Well onto the target. The other day I was playing ESPN NFL 2K5 and became very sad as I was playing as the Vikings. I (as Daunte) threw the ball 50+ yards and to whom? Randy Moss . . . never again will it happen. I mean seriously; not even in the Pro-Bowl. Sick! what the Vikings did. (I am very sure the exclaimation point is very ill-grammatical but I saw something to that effect yesterday in a hymnal)

Well I did some dishes today, I discovered I don't mid doing dishes as long as I have some tunes to listen to. Want some good tunes? Well let me find some for you. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Here's some. I know they're kind of old but a new one is on the way this August. So now I must be off I think I need to go throw my face into ice water.

Dangerous Dan (ok really Dangerous Dan)

3 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

Football video games bore me.. But I'm a girl so that might explain it.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Newsy joked...

Hey, we always comment...we just don't always write them down...

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

True that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home