Saturday, July 30, 2005

Them Children

Well, there is something back in the water here in Hibbing. What? I haven't the foggiest of ideas. But it seems like everybody and their aunt are having children as a result of it. My home-skillet, Shawn, and his main-squeeze Jen (other squeezes include video games, paintball, and of course, computers) had a small child named Levi. My cousin had a little girl named Kayla. The McCormacks had, yet their other child, a little girl named Jordyn. Even though it was a while ago, the Rewertz's each had a child. Ryan and Nicole had a girl named Gweneth. Sheyanne and Nate had a girl called Monroe. And Shaleah and Josh are parents to another girl named Amarah(sp?). The Brobergs are expecting another. It seems as though there is something in our water here in Hibbing. As we've all heard Pastor Randy say, "Keep having them 'cause we love babies 'round here." It kind of makes me think that he may be making late-night trips to our water-treatment plant, filling our water supply with that ingrediant. I'm sure somewhere there are more children that I'm unaware of; forgive if I excluded them/you. There really was no reason for this post other than to say, "Babies are so . . . . you know, that one word . . . . I can never bring myself to say it. . . . . Don't make me say it. . . . . I'll let you the reader fill in the word. . . . . "

Danger-skew

Please note: If someone takes your word; use it anyway.

3 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

Babies are so adorable! Too many people pregnant in our church.

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Faye... joked...

darn cute! I know ...it probably wasn't the best word to describe what you were having trouble to , but it's what came to mind after you went on & on 'bout them their youngin's.
How are you Kranny? Home skillet Shawn eh? I called him Zak on Sunday! C U later!

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Shainerz joked...

What Kranny meant to say was CUTE! Babies are wonderful and I'm excited for everyone who recently had one and for the expecting mothers in our church!
(now including Debbie Murden) :) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home