Thursday, June 09, 2005

Oh . . . .

Right'o everyone. What is up my peeps? This is your favorite "Dangeresque" one writing to you from beyond the graveyard. Well maybe not . . . Although I suppose if you're coming from the west I am beyond it as I'm on the "EAST SIDE!". I used to belong to the west. So as far as that goes I'm west side all the way. . .

Yeah, well today I had a 6 AM wake up so I could get to the church and tear down the music equipment. Today, I took notes though on what monitors went where and such. It will be a heck of a lot easier setting it back up too or so I'm hoping. Well I also get a $50 check for doing it all. I must not splurge it though. I have bowling and pizza to pay for in a week. I do though want a new CD and since the new LA Symphony doesn't come out for 2 more months I can't decide on one. I was though thinking of the new Sonic Flood. Any suggestions? (please note all suggestions are subject to ridicule and denial.) Well, this post was pointless. I do though want to extend a congratulatory hand towards 2 groups of people: 1. The graduates of this school year. You have bills, bills, bills, and more bills to look forward to . . .but not too many bills. And the 2nd. I do want to say a happy belated D-Day to all veterans of the greatest military campaign in human history. You gave it your darnedest and it paid off. I'm free. Although I think the biggest thanks goes to those who didn't return from the landing.

Dan

Many people have wondered my identity so here ya go. ME

2 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous joked...

Dude, you are so funny. I bet you are a good looking fellow. I love the bills, bills, bills thing. Nice tribute as well.

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Shainerz joked...

no kranny that anonymous comment was not mine!!!!!! Sweet blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home