Tuesday, March 14, 2006

2 was bad enough but now 3?

I just read that the Vikings have finished the 3rd worst trade in NFL history. The Herschel Walker trade was bad enough. Randy convinced me that they would never commit to a bad trade again. Alas, number 3 came along today. Duante Culpepper to the Dolphins for a 2nd round pick. I am sickened by it. I am convinced that Vikings top-brass could be the worst deal makers ever. They were the kids in elementary school who would trade a pizza for an apple. Or even better they'd trade you a Coke for an old discarded milk carton. These are teh men who make the worst draft picks too. "Ahh, yeah Paul, we'll take Chris Hovan. No one else is looking at him so we may have as well snatch him up. I mean he doesn't have any talent for SACKING THE QUARTERBACK but he is fast off the ball and he does amuse us. He does look like Chief Wiggum after all." "What's that Al Davis? You want us to trade you the greatest wide-receiver in the NFL and in return you'll give us an over-hyped, over-paid linebacker who can't cover? I don't know you'll have to include a first round draft pick with that. I mean we won't use the guy but it looks better on paper. Thanks." Am I bitter about these trades? Darn right I am. I can't even figure out the Herschel Walker trade because God is still scratching His head trying to figure it out.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger Shainerz joked...

Or in Bily's case, trade a banana for a snack pack. HAHA!
Sad that Daunte is leaving. We have the same birthday! I love saying that...and that's about all I know about him :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home