Saturday, March 11, 2006

Dumb

Ok let me start this post out by saying that Cherry Coke and I have reconciled and are doing well. (I am a nerd!)
I have been in Academia for a long time (Academia- the wonderful name I have for school). I have seen those who can't grasp the concept of writing termpapers. I have dealt with those who cannot read well. I have seen those who have no clue when it comes to solving quadratic equations. I have even seen people who have no artistic talent, whatsoever (myself included). I have also seen the same people who have a "gifting" in another area. The area: women. The individuals can't read a book but they can read women like one. I have no gift in this field. I cannot tell when a woman likes me or not. I've pondered on whether it's instinct or pure knowledge. I've concluded that it's instinctive (that's not to say that math, writing, art, or reading are instinctive.). It's not something that can be taught in school for college credit. Even when Kelly and I had a thing (I hate bringing up Kelly again, but it's the only example I have.), it was not me that figured out she liked me. Rather, it was my brother's friend to point it out (He is not gifted in academics. His gifting is in women). I've determined that a man's gifts come in 3 areas. 1. School, 2.Sports, and 3. Women. Rebuttle . . . .

3 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous joked...

i think youve got many talents. you dont have to have any gifts to tell I like you. much love.

Stalker

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Jason joked...

Hey ive got school and sports, and you know ive got the ladies too..haha jk, its only sports and school, i seem to give off something that repels them!! YES!!

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

since your last post, I have had a craving for cherry coke.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home