Friday, May 20, 2005

A goodie

Well, I said yesterday on Pastor Al's blog that I was going to review Star Wars Episode III, but I won't give it a full review. I will just say a few things about it. 1. It left me wanting more. 2. It was everything the first 2 should have been. and 3. George did the good thing with Jar-Jar.

Well that's it for the movie so now I will review a Cd I bought a few months ago and have tried to listen to it all but just can't.

Grits- Dichotomy B. The first 2 songs are probably the only two good songs on the CD. It doesn't have the one hit though that The Art of Translation did. Or even Grammatical Revolution. It does though have a few follow-up hits. You know the ones that are released so the band stays in your mind. The lyrics are good but sometimes unclear. The hooks are off-beat from the . . . well beat. It seems to me they were trying too hard for the "new style" of rap. But I must say that Grits is still one of the top Christian Rap Groups (only topped by LA Symphony). So all-in-all I say it's a C+ on a grading scale (7.89 out of 10). Bye.

Danger-esque

3 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

I must say that I thought the movie was nearly perfect. Back to the inspiration of the originals, but with todays techy stuff.

Super Duper

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

I totally agree, it actually deserves to be an episode. And that was probably the best movie ever because Jar-Jar was only in it for about 2 seconds! w00t! It left me wanting more too.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Newsy joked...

There are inconsistentcies between this one and Episode 6 that completely ruined it for us. Somethings you just can't over look.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home