Friday, May 13, 2005

It's finally Hurr

Well I was once an unbeliever, but now I think the X-Box is by far better than the Playstation. Microsoft has finally uncovered the newest X-box. It's called X-Box 360. Here's the site you can go to check it out. http://www.xbox.com/en-US/default.htm It's totally freakin sweet. Well I, the Dangeresque one must be off. I have things to dangerify and as always I have things to "esque". Keep looking to the . . . . . . . um . . . . . . err . . . . . . 80's for inspiration.

Dangeresque Too?

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Faye... joked...

Hey! Yes, I like the new template too. I was tired of looking at black first thing in the morning...:) Yes , I see Mr. Bergan often , he is a regular racquet ball player. He keeps busy with travel and such. I told him about us discussing his English collage prep class , he appreciates your compliment. He's always trying to tell me the proper way to say something. I have trouble with lie , lay and laid. It's just in him and it will always be. Do you read his THursday night tribune article he writes? pretty cool. well i will see you bright and early Sunday morn.... Ya gotta tell me how to post pics on my blog! bye...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home