Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Summer

Monday marked my official start of summer. It's not because Church-league softball started or anything. It's not because the peeps are home from school or anything. It most certainly wasn't because I wore shorts. I've been wearing them all winter long. My reason for the official start of summer was that I bought he first bag of "seeds". Not any special kind of seeds but Sunflower Seeds. I love the little things. I like David's flavored ones. The regular ones are too salty for me.

Star Wars opens tonight. I think I'm going to go after my WWII final. Since that class is done after tonigt, what will I do with my Wednesday Nights?

I bought ESPN MLB 2K5 and love it. It took a while to get used to, and I still don't have the controls down pat. But the good news is I can win some games as the Twins. Well I think sometime later this week I'll give another music review. I find a good CD and use that one. . . . or will I?

DH Dan

4 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Nell, your friendly Red Wing Corrections Officer joked...

Minnesota has summers? Hmmm... when?

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous joked...

Actualy its already over. I think it was in April. And seeds are the best thing since sliced bread, I just don't have the time to be running for water.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Faye... joked...

Hey! I used to like seeds untill I stopped spitting out the shell and started to swallow! I gave them up and now use Tic Tacs. BORING!!!!
Hows your team for A/G? Who's on the roster this year. Maybe I'll stop by to spectate.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger jac-atac joked...

Do you like David's spicy jalapeno flavor? They're probably my favorite.

FYI: My blog address is iponderthusly.blogspot.com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home