Saturday, June 04, 2005

Good News Everybody.

Well I'll start off with this: My dog is feeling much better. She no longer has swelling in her face. So it's all good now.

Well, what do I talk about? I was thinking of doing a review of a CD, but I haven't gotten any new ones. So now I'm thinking a movie review, but I just saw Nat'l Treasure last night. I don't want to spoil the movie for those who haven't seen it. Perhaps I can write about a new video game, but not everyone is interested in ESPN MLB 2K5. Well what do I write about? I know . . . my . . . um er . . . . . uh . . . . jeepers . . . For the second timeever, it appears I'm at a loss for words.

Ah, I have an idea. I usually try and get some nice CG(computer graphics) desktops from DigitalBlasphemy.com I got the newest Desktop and I am content with it because when it's like 80 and humid, it makes me feel "cooler" (pun intended). Check out their free gallery; you'll find some cool things. Well I suppose that does that post in.

Digital Dan

Feel free to check the links. there------>
If you are a reader and have a blog not listed leave a comment and I'll link ya.


3 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger jac-atac joked...

That's great that your dog is okay, Kranny. I suppose your DAD is okay, too?!
(grrrrrrr)

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] joked...

-is a reader-

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Nell, your friendly Red Wing Corrections Officer joked...

Hmmmm... Kranny it is a pain to run out of things to put down isn't it. At least you have the time and I must say you are much better at keeping up with your blogs and writing on some matter. Only this past week have I had the time or anything to write. Today I put a lovely story up about the eldest sister's home town of Spring Valley.... you should check it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home