Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Incarnate

Good Evening my fellow Americans. I, your president, have decided to address the country. It is a matter of "Nat'l security." People feel like they don't know who I am. Well, to those who don't know who I am. I am not Richard Nixon. I am a new Richard Nixon. I hold family values, and not the modern family values; but your grandparents values. But I think I need to clear the air on a few matters.

1. Some Hibbing drivers don't know what blinkers are for. Turning "blindly" into traffic . . . annoys me. <----------------------------------------------------------
2. I've grown rather repulsed by the sight of ice. I prefer the snow and sand/salt mix. Much safer to drive on when # 1 is out. -----------------------------------------------------------
3. The city of Hibbing still stinks at snow/ice removal.

There I've said it. Now onto another matter. I'm beginning to understand why those books were written the way they were. It's like understanding the concept of division before you learn to count. It makes no sense the other way. Another analogy I compare it to is: it's like knowing the fortune in the cookie before you open it. It takes away from the "mystique" of it.

That was what I, your president, needed to say to you, my fellow Americans. I can only hope that you all understand what I'm saying. Good night and God bless America.

Richard Nixon.

3 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger Jilb joked...

I agree with you about "those" books. There's no mystery at all if you read them the wrong way. People just don't realize that though. I feel sorry for them.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger JC joked...

will you serve on jury duty?

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

red wing rules baby! they were out plowing at 4:30 this morning. even though they woke me up, i wasn't mad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home