Sunday, November 27, 2005

Update

Well here's an update on my "lively" days.

1. I've gotten more hours at work.
2. I've finished my "research" paper on The Temptations.
3. I've drank about 1/2 a gallon of my favorite holiday drink . . . You know . . . the nog.
4. I've died about 100,000 times on Battlefront II. I've also figured out what was already known: Vader- cool. Anakin-NOT! (Kind of sad being they're the same person.)
5. I've seen the predictable future: The Vikings won a fourth game. Brad Johnson is being praised as the savior of the season while Culpepper is being "run out of town" by the fans. I remain faithful!

Dan

5 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Reinman joked...

Kran-man, I watched the Clone Wars volume 1 DVD for the first time over the weekend, and I see now that it truly was (is?) a quality series -- just as you said.

Keep those reviews, predictions, and whatever else you can cook up coming.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Nell, your friendly Red Wing Corrections Officer joked...

I remain faithful to the Vikings, make Culpapper second string, I want them to win!!!!! :) Culpepper can't make quick decision, and to be good he needs more time in the pocket, which doesn't exsist on the Viking's offense at the moment. Of course, Culpepper could always learn from Brad Johnson and make planned plays instead.... maybe that would help cure the problem?

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Jilb joked...

I love Egg Nog!!!

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Jason joked...

Culpepper can not read a defense without Moss there. For one thing Moss was always double coveraged leaving one less man on the field for Culpepper to read (which he is terrible at if you havent figured that out), and second Culpepper just had to lob a pass up to Moss and he would catch it no problem. So the Vikings are much better off without the fumbling turnover machine known as Culpepper.

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger dangeresque dan joked...

None of that is fact. It is an opinion. You'll learn that writing opinions is frowned upon in 99% of writing (The one percent is editorials). Grimes, he wouldn't be in the NFL (in all probability) unless he can read defenses. And in regards to lobbing "a pass up to Moss", It was only when the other receivers were covered and and he had time to chuck it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home