Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Journal

Today, I thought I'd write my post from the perspective of a Stormtrooper (off Battlefront II) writing in his journal. Bear with me in the stupidity of the post.

May 19

Today was a great day. We found the rebel scum on Hoth. They set up some base there. (If you can call it that. It, really, was just a hole under the snow with a shuttlebay door.) We brought a few AT-AT's with along with some AT-ST's. We crushed them; leaving them no hope of escape. I, personally, think we ended the rebellion. We don't have the Princess yet, but we found a Wookie and a protocol droid. Lord Vader will be displeased that young Skywalker wasn't here. But we did find his friends and ended the rebellion. Surely he won't be all that mad . . .

I nearly died today. We were making a charge at the shield generator when PN-382 threw a grenade right at my feet. I was able to roll away in time. Unfortunately, YL-945 was not as lucky. Eventually PN-382 went to his own death. He threw a grenade and ran right through it as it went off. I, sometimes, swear we were all born of different parts. I was a brain cell and PN-382 came from the appendix. Ah well. There's a bounty hunter hanging around. I feel as though I've known him my whole life. I think I need to get going now. I need to go outside and take a walk towards the eastern caves with my rifle and armor.

AK-093.

3 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Nell, your friendly Red Wing Corrections Officer joked...

I'd cut back on the Star Wars videos if I was you!!!

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Graceland King joked...

I was just thinking about how big of geeks we all are. Hmmmm?

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Reinman joked...

Battlefront 2. Quality Game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home